Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Superhero Classroom Tour Part 1

So, I have finally have had a moment to take pictures of my Superhero classroom for my firsties! I have to say I am so excited!!! So enjoy the tour!!!
My Classroom Roster and Schedule

The door to welcome students during the first week of school!

My Behavior Clip Chart

Whole Group Area (Birthdays/Calendar and Math Wall)

My Word Wall 

Group numbers over the table groups

Reading Station minus the chairs and the carpet area

Math Station rotation board with Superheroes!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Bethany! I love all your materials in my room too! I need to take pictures to show you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks so much!!! Oh, I would love to see your classroom! I would even like to post them on here, just to share them with others!!!

    ReplyDelete